About the Role
Oversee the recruiting, interviewing, and hiring of new staff; consult with top executives on strategic planning; and serve as a link between an organization's management and its employees.
1. Able to provide quality customer service to personnel, persons served, families and stakeholders.
2. Developing and administering human resources plans and procedures that relate to company personnel
3. Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department
4. Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems
5. Implementing and revising a company’s compensation program
6. Creating and revising job descriptions
7. Conducting annual salary surveys
8. Developing, analyzing and updating the company’s evaluation program
9. Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
10. Maintaining and revising the company’s handbook on policies and procedures
11. Performing benefits administration
12. Maintaining affirmative action programs
13. Overseeing recruitment efforts for all personnel, including writing and placing job ads
14. Conducting new employee orientations and employee relations counseling
15. Overseeing exit interviews
16. Maintaining department records and reports
17. Participating in administrative staff meetings
18. Maintaining company directory and other organizational charts
19. Recommending new policies, approaches, and procedures
20. Other duties as assigned.
About the Company
This is placeholder text. To change this content, double-click on the element and click Change Content. Want to view and manage all your collections? Click on the Content Manager button in the Add panel on the left. Here, you can make changes to your content, add new fields, create dynamic pages and more. You can create as many collections as you need.
Your collection is already set up for you with fields and content. Add your own, or import content from a CSV file. Add fields for any type of content you want to display, such as rich text, images, videos and more. You can also collect and store information from your site visitors using input elements like custom forms and fields.
Be sure to click Sync after making changes in a collection, so visitors can see your newest content on your live site. Preview your site to check that all your elements are displaying content from the right collection fields.